Skip to content
Frequently Asked PKH Questions
- If me or my employees get hurt, who is responsible?
- Do I need permits to sell my products?
- Do all my employees required to have the food handlers license?
- How do I get my food manager’s certification?
- Do I need to turn off the equipment after use?
- If I break an equipment, am I responsible?
- Do I get fined if I leave the appliances on?
- Do I get fine if I leave the kitchen dirty?
- Do I need to clean up after using the kitchen?
- Can I bring my own equipment?
- What is the minimum age group allowed to work in the kitchen?
- Can I store my ingredients/products in the kitchen?
- Do you provide small wares?
- What does my annual membership fee cover?
- What does my monthly membership cover?
- How do I utilize the kitchen?
- What are the minimum hours I can rent the kitchen?